There are several ways you can join and support Health Freedom New Zealand and the global movement towards an improved approach to health and healthcare.
1. Become an Informed Member
Sign up for our Newsletter and Action Alerts. We send Newsletters and Action Alerts when necessary, and of course we would never sell our database or send you unsolicited marketing material.
2. Become a Supportive Member
Our bank account details are at this link for internet or traditional banking. Please email us if you require a tax invoice.
Or send cheques to: Health Freedom NZ Trust, PO Box 302 305, North Harbour, Auckland.
3. Become a Supportive-Action Member
- Sign up for our Newsletter and Action Alerts and help assist our cause by participating, along with thousands of others, in our action steps that exercise your democratic rights. This might be anything from writing letters to your MP, letters to the editor, or protesting if we need to, as well as
- Signing up for a monthly donation via Automatic Payment for as little as $5 or $20 or more per month.
If you agree with our cause we encourage you to invest time and money as an Action Member, your energy does make a difference!
4. Become a Volunteer Member
Volunteer Members become involved by taking leadership in campaigns that we are active in. Financial commitment is optional considering your time is also valuable to us. Volunteer members are required to make a commitment for an agreed amount of time per week (as little at 2 hours) to contribute to the campaign. Please email us if you wish to take a more active role in Health Freedom.
5. Become a Benefactor
Make a one time, or single donation for the amount of your choice.
- Donate now by credit card by clicking here.
- Or send cheques to: Health Freedom NZ Trust, 1/23 Lakewood Drive, Nukuhau, 3330, Taupo